Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wk3 Primitive Design Experiment+ dimensions

Exp 1: This first combination, I played around with the simple shapes mixing curves and angular shapes. I tilted the the cube and the triangular prism from the cylinder on ground level. The different angles create an interesting shape which is unique and not conventional. 





Exp 2: This primitive combination is more angular based and combines into one shape. All the prism are connected in some way and I manipulated the pyramid on an angle which creates an interesting shape.




Extended manipulation and adjusting placement: I developed Exp2 and changed the cube into a triangular prism and also adjusted the location of the manipulated pyramid tobe on top of the rectangular box.




Exp 3 This primitive I combined the cylinder, triangular prism and the cube together. The idea behind this combination is a clock design. The base of the structure is the cube and with the cylinder place in it. I played around with the position of the triangular prism and made it look like the dial of the clock.





Other experiments









No comments:

Post a Comment